This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

• 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Batería y motor a juego
Hello! I'm pretty new to this hobby, but I'm knowledgeable enough to be stupid. There is a disconnect in my head about how the number of LiPo cells should correspond to the KV rating of the brushless motor. I have a 2200mAh 4s LiPo battery that I am connecting to a 30A ESC and a 2200KV motor ((I got them from https://www.dynamrc.com/collections/power-systems motor + ESC + servo packs )) .
The ESC says it supports 4s LiPos, so in my head this means it should be fine, although perhaps underutilizing the motor. But the problem is that I can't even get to 1/3 throttle before the engine shuts down completely, requiring me to move the stick all the way down before doing the starting sequence again. Since I have two identical batteries, I decided to do something semi-stupid and connect them in series. This gave me the power I expected from the engine, but still probably reached 90% throttle before restarting.
So my main question is: what type of motor should I look for to pair with my current battery? And more generally, how do I pair the motor and battery correctly?
  Responder